Kendra Horn shares state of the race numbers and insights
- 80% statewide name recognition
- There is a crowded, extremist 13 way Republican primary
- I am tied 38/38 with whoever the Republican nominee may be, with 21% undecided
- 51% are likely to vote for me after learning more about my platform
- Oklahoma is one of the most affordable places to run a statewide campaign
- 56% of Oklahomans would vote against a candidate that supports a total abortion ban
Though Kendra is the Democratic nominee, she can still raise money towards the primary on June 28. Then Donations start over again for the general election. Her reporting deadline however, is June 8th. Her finance team has created a personal link for us that we can send to our circles that may be interested: https://secure.actblue.com/donate/demowomen. Please donate as you are able to her campaign. Although Kendra is the Democratic Nominee for Senate Seat Inhofe, EDW has not started the endorsement process till after the primary election, so this is informational purposes only, not an endorsement.